Original topic:

Annoying Posts

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 06:49 PM)
Others
Am I the only one who is annoyed to see the comments "Pls like my post blah blah blah..."?
14 Comments
Others
me too
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
By doing Copy Paste links for Likes even if they are not getting likes but Still they manage to Earn Level 9 from Level 6, Level 10 from Level 8, Expert 1 from Level 9 & So on... And if you Liked their Posts they still send you same links on your Post without doing Homework, Just Copy-Paste...
Others
Exactly this made me question about this leveling system.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
Even I don't Understand this Leveling System..If People got at Level 10 or at Expert Level 1 by just Commenting or By likes then definitely it is questionable ?? And from this Copy-Paste of links for likes we can reach to Expert Level 1/2 from Level8 in just 48 Hrs or even Less..that's what I have concluded from last two days...Rather to go up in leveling there should be Minimum no.s of " Accept Solutions" is to be there in your Account as a Condition, And it is to be started from Level 4 or 5 Onwards and on Every Increment of this Level the "Accept Solutions" Count should be increased.. Like to reach at level 4 from level 3 you need at least one "Accept Solution" in your account along with required no.s of likes & Comments upto Level 6, Then it is to be increased to Two (Accept Solutions) from level 6 onwards along with likes & Comments and So on...So, anybody's Level is to be identified by his/her Knowledge of resolving the issues and not by just likes & Comments...Even I got at Level8 but don't think I have to be at 8... Strange and Funny..🤔🤔🤔
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
@Gst26 and @halfhuman we are trying to solve the issues and trying to find out solutions on each comments and still at the same level, whereas in less than 24 hours they have reached expert level 1 from active level 9. For just a sec i thought why didn't i take up this competition. @Gst26 your thoughts in this subject are perfect👍
0 Likes