Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Android 12 update for Samsung Galaxy S20 plus Dual Sim

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 04:00 AM)
Shay17
Active Level 1
Options
Others
When will the #Android12 update be released in South Africa for the #SamsungGalaxyS20+ Dual Sim? 
17 Comments
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
The only answer we know is that we are going to wait. Samsung SA say they cannot confirm. How funny
0 Likes
samsungking9
Active Level 2
Others
Hahahaha
0 Likes
Shay17
Active Level 1
Others
Wow that's crazy... How much longer do we have to wait... Funny enough all thee other models are receiving their updates very fast..
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
Yeah. Other countries have covered all eligible devices. It's bad here
0 Likes
Treehugger
Active Level 1
Others
I would say we shouldn't be rushing to get the update. I know its not entirely bug free. There's going to be another more stable oneui 4 to be released in February so that maybe why the delays. Others are experiencing issues depending on the device (any non s21)
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
Mate, If we were to wait for a bug free update then we'll wait forever. According to reviews from those who have tested out the stable release, it's not as problematic as the BETA. Even on the midrange devices, there are bugs but even Android 11 with One UI 3.1 isn't as perfect.

Our country is just not as prioritized because
also there's another issue of Security patch updates, we have people still sitting on October patch yet other countries are already on January.
0 Likes
Treehugger
Active Level 1
Others
Yeah they only respect 1st world markets. Even the galaxy store is more packed with useful tools in the US,UK and Korea. As if we don't want those apps neither. They're not even selling those apps so I don't understand it. All we can do is wait my brother. All we can.
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
Yeah. That's all we can do.
0 Likes
Shay17
Active Level 1
Others
Oh wow thank you very much for your assistance really appreciate guys... Well we will just have to play the waiting game....and it will be worth the wait I hope hahaha
0 Likes