Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Android 12 update for Samsung Galaxy S20 plus Dual Sim

(Topic created on: 01-21-2022 11:17 AM)
Shay17
Active Level 1
Options
Others
When will the #Android12 update be released in South Africa for the #SamsungGalaxyS20+ Dual Sim? 
17 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Hi, Shay17 kindly be advised that the Galaxy S20+ is expected to receive Android 12 One UI 4 this month of January 2022.

0 Likes
Shay17
Active Level 1
Others
Hi there... Thank you very much for the info really appreciate it... I guess I'm just too impatient hahaha hearing everyone speaking about the new android 12 update and seeing and reading all about it... Is making me so excited about it I can't wait to receive the actual update on my phone hahaha thanks guys
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
It will not come this month 😂😂. Never.
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Others
Samsung are not even ashamed to say they cannot confirm when the OS will come around. Screenshot_20220120-152803_Twitter_47557_1642685283.jpg
0 Likes
Shay17
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung should atleast give us some update on what is going on with regards to all us South Africans waiting to upgrade to Android 12.. The same way they could send a broadcast message to us regarding the actual upgrade and to when it will start rolling on, which devices will receive the latest version and which ones won't... Instead of leaving us in the dark it's the least they can do by notifying us or whatrver the case may be but point is they owe us that much... Why did they inform us about it in the first place if this was the CASE! OH WELL THAT'S SOUTH AFRICA BEING PREDICTABLE AS USUAL 🤣
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Others

Good morning, Members

kindly be advised that the reason we can only provide the month of software updates and not the actual day is because; Software updates are released in batches, therefore, not all devices will be able to update at once. The reason for this is to maintain a stable rollout.

samsungking9
Active Level 2
Others
Thank you ,we now understand
0 Likes
Chance87
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung has stated that most its flagships will get start to receive Android 13 update around December based on the article that I have read in Google