Original topic:

All India Radio app

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 05:17 PM)
car313
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Is anyone out there using the official All India Radio app from Google Play Store? I am a big fan of Vividh Bharati program. It has been my child hood friend and continues to delight me even today.

The issue I am facing is that in my new Samsung Note 10 Lite, even after closing the app, it continues to reside on the lock screen with the pause and next and previous buttons. This was not the case before the UI 2.5 update. But after the software update to UI 2.5, the app closes (?) but continues to live on the lock screen. Any ideas?

Anyone else facing the same issue? My Galaxy Tab S4 does not show this behavior.

4 Comments
samauriga
Active Level 7
Others
My father is an officer at All India Radio.
I have been using the app too.
It works fine on my s10 plus & tab s6.
I'll let you know if any error comes up.
0 Likes
car313
Active Level 1
Others

Thank you samauriga, for your prompt response! This issue is NOT a problem, in that it does not interfere with anything I am doing with my Note 10 Lite. But this was not the case before the UI 2.5 update. I hope the Samsung guys are listening. It just used to close when I closed the app. Thanks.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
car313
Active Level 1
Others

Thank you for your quick response!

I followed your steps and cleared the cache. I will post later whether the issue could be resolved by following the steps outlined by you.

As the app (AIR) says that the stream cannot be played, and also I am not able to play the station over the internet, I guess there is some problem with the servers at the All India Radio. 

0 Likes