Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Airtel Offer for Galaxy A Series - Terms and Conditions

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 2:29 PM)
SLMembersAdmin
Community Manager
Options
Others
  • To activate the free offer please recharge Rs. 100 or more. Any reload or card recharge above Rs. 100 is applicable (including data recharges).

• Offer details are as follows

Model

Data Offer

J2 Core

(5GB + 1000SMS) x 3 months

A01

A11

A21s

(5GB + 1000SMS) x 6 months

A51

A71

(5GB offer is valid for 30days)

• Offer period is from 19th December 2020 to 31st March 2021

• This offer is non-transferable.

• One device (IMEI) can get the offer only once.

• First inserted Airtel SIM will be locked for the offer.

• This Offer will be forfeited for all the Devices that are not activated by 31st March 2021 and no claims shall be entertained against Samsung or Airtel.

• The Device can be purchased from both online and offline channels, through selected authorized partners at select locations. Customers are advised to check the availability of the offer at the outlet prior to making their purchase

• SIM should be in the same device to obtain the offer during to entire promotional period

• To get the subsequent months offer, the Rs.100 or more recharge will have to happen after the reminder notification.        

• Samsung J2 Core, A01, A11 Offer will be valid for 3 consecutive months from the date of offer activation (not the date of purchase of device)  

• Samsung A21s, A51, A71 Offer will be valid for 6 consecutive months from the date of offer activation (not the date of purchase of device)

• Samsung and Bharti Airtel Lanka (Pvt) Limited reserve the right to change, extend, amend and/or withdraw the bundle Offer or change any of these terms & conditions anytime without prior notice.
2 Comments
Ruthu98
Active Level 1
Options
Others
How to get?
0 Likes
RifathJawid
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I brought new Galaxy A71 device from authorised Samsung dealer and ansert New Airtel sim and made a reload value LKR 250. Bit still I didn't get this offer. please advise how I can get this
0 Likes