Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A72 patch sécurity april 2021

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 04:21 PM)
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Options
Others

Hello, Galaxy A72 got an April 2021 patch update all over the world. There is a heavy update which weighs 1005MB and some have received an update which weighs 422.99MB. I would like to know, is there the difference between devices or regions? Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_20210507-104104_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-104118_Software update.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others

Yeah, regional difference, not all features support in all regions.

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Others

Yeah, regional difference, not all features support in all regions.

Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

Thank you very much brother for your kind understanding. Otherwise I had decided to go and change my device.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Others

My pleasure.😃 Sometimes security patch update become headache.

Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

This is why😅😅😅 I have a friend who is in England. The latter received an update of 1025 MB, and the other is in Morocco. He too received an update of 422.98 MB. There really is a big regional difference my brother 🤣🤣🤣.

Others

Yeah I know that feeling and I'm also a victim of Samsung regional difference market strategy. I have to sacrifice many useful apps and updates that are not support in my region in Note 10+.

Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

Thank you my friend, I'm really happy to know this huge strategic 🙏🙏🙏

Others
All regions have different features. But not much change.
Malhotra  S22
Active Level 8
Others

It is for that brother, our region is part of Kenya's DKR. Even, the update of the One UI 3.1 on a71 while one had a heavy update that weighs 2500 MB, ours have obtained an update that weighs 2300 MB. So there is a great reference.

0 Likes
FrankSam
Beginner Level 2
Others

At least you are receiving it. In some regions of latin American we still have the march security update 😠

0 Likes