Original topic:

A tribute to the teachers of Members

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 11:01 PM)
Others
Today by the behalf of techers day i would like to thank some people who really gave their best to make this platform Hepful for normal users
Samsung till today never even take a name of them but still they continue their work to help other people as possible 

1. Frist place is given to @interchuppi sir who also from west Bengal,  i don't know him personally but still he is too much helpful in every point of view till i join this members app i saw in every community post he atleast attended it

2. Second place goes to @veer sir he is fresh in this platform but after he joined he also attended most topics of every user

3. @Ehsank i don't know he is old or young or same age than me but still he also emulated himself to help the new users

4. @Rajsatya sir , @sukhlalkhoji  sir and many more hold the galaxy gallery very well manner they  also motivate the users to post content there 

Also there @sairohit97 sir also post topics to this platform and also he try to solve other people

5. @riamitra mam also a regular visitor of galaxy gallery also previously @komaljain mam is there but in the few days i couldn't see her

6. Now come to the brand Ambassadors i found @SIDHHABHI sir most active to solve the problems of others and @crazyboy28 sir post new topics meanwhile but i couldn't found other Ambassadors try to solve anyone's query or posting new topics 

Now Samsung please atleast one day please atleast take the name once of @interchuppi sir or @veer sir or @eshanksir also
In galaxy gallery @Rajsatya sir @sukhlalkhoji sir they emulated their best to serve Samsung free of cost so a tibute to them is needed 👨‍🏫

They aren't teachers but still they aren't low at any point than teacher to try to solve the problems so this salute is towards you all sir 

I know still there are many who try to give the community something also a big salute for them and please pardon me if there are any spelling mistakes in the username 
13 Comments
Others
@veer sir thanks again
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Yup @interchupipi is best.. In my 3 months journey in Samsung community bhai ne bahut help kia.. 👌👌
Also special thanks to @darkvader12 bro ✌️✌️
@Yashagarwal
@iamiceparticle
Others
ha sir i know @yash sir he also hepful
0 Likes
Others
and also thank you sir to do your best to the community
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
My pleasure sir and thanks to you too.. 🤗🤗
Others
please don't call me sir i just passed class 12 this year
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Mutual respect brother.. 🙂🙂
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
brother @indiantrueindia
thank you so much for your appreciation. 🙏🙏🙏
and I highly grateful to you for mentioning a person like me with other valuable personalities here.

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Others
i can't talking about others valuable members or experts here but for me, i personally feel that I have learnt so many new things from each and every persons here, from beginner's to expert, and from expert to BA.
so in my opinion we all are teachers here sometimes and at the same time we are a student too! as every expert were a beginner here in past.
so Conclusion is;
we all are equally
we all are friends