Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Now, he got banned from Samsung Members. 😃😃😃

I don't why, but spammers are increasing day-by-day. Before that Samung-Care and now this @babygirl1111. She is posting everything 'best smartphone'. I want to ask Moderators that spammers are coming everyday and they are spamming everywhere. I think this community needs some kind of protection.🤔🤔🤔

He is Beginner Level 1. So he/she is definitely spammer

See what's this nonsense

😡😡😡 I never post these type of things

See this

EDIT: I found that this is a second account of @ShubhDrEn, he made this account to get the badge 'accept as solution'. He is answering same thing and getting accept as solution for his comment only.

You can see he deleted some of his comments but his level and followers are still same. He even deleted all his posts so people think that he is another user. But I have the proof!

Now not only @ShubhDrEn doing same thing @babygirl1111 is also commenting on his posts only which clarifies that this is the second account of @ShubhDrEn.

You can also see that @babygirl1111 only likes his post which makes it 100% sure that it is none other than @ShubhDrEn.

Can Moderators and Admins see these things happening?

ANOTHER EDIT: Note that @ShubhDrEn after seeing my post, change his name so no one find him who he is!!
Also he deleted all his posts and comments from his second account @babygirl1111 so no one remembers him but I have taken all the pictures so no one forget him.

You can see the before and after one.

Are Ambassador or Brand Ambassadors are sleeping!!! Can't they see that this person used my name and showing everyone that it's me. Report him fastly!

Everyone note that I didn't have a single post in Galaxy Gallery. I'm on Active Level 7. Ambassadors reply to this post fastly!!!!

EDIT- He again changed his name to @----, so no one could find him, but I have taken screenshot.

Still his account is same, he deleted all his posts and comment, so that people couldn't find him. But still I find him, he is still at Active Level 6 and have 2 followers.

@babygirl1111
@ShubhDrEn
@sea_lily
@Arjun_Singh
@Galaxy-À30s (not me, he used my name)
@----

13 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Others
If I'm not wrong then He/she is doing this to increase the number of "Accept as solution" on his/her another account.

Cause in every post of babygirl the same user is replying and getting "Accept as solution"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

View solution in context

Solution
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Others
Samsung moderators and admins are both blind and deaf at the same time.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Yes i noticed that and reported !

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Oh thanks for reporting !

Cheers !👍♥️

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Im on it bro Reported !

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
What do you meen "can't do !?

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
I support you Dude
I reported that babygirl1111 and second user name guy

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Are you kidding if an active member or and expert member is enough for reporting spammers get it spammer !
😜

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
What the .

What do you mean by child
We are a strong community
And so many active and expert members reported it 🛑

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
No problems samsung member ♥️ We love all members 🥰

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
No problem Brother 🥰

We need to clean all spammers and preemptively report spammers !

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Why are you really spamming are you an apple sheep or a fan of china toy company ?

View solution in context

Solution
알렌WithGalaxy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Oh hey man you need to track all his and his sibling account and take screenshot ! 👍

View solution in context

0 Likes
51 Comments
Solution
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Others
If I'm not wrong then He/she is doing this to increase the number of "Accept as solution" on his/her another account.

Cause in every post of babygirl the same user is replying and getting "Accept as solution"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

View solution in context

AjayBhojaniAB
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Yeah agree 😂😂
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Others
I'm reporting both of them continuously.....🤣🤣🤣🙁🙁🙁
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
He is changing his name to @Arjun_Singh so report him before he do something else.
bahahaha
Active Level 6
Options
Others
😂😂👍🏻
0 Likes
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
🤔🤔🤔
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Where is everyone? See he his commenting here!!
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
But the moderators and admins should see this. I have 4 posts regarding bots and spammers. Before I have posted for @username than @samung-care or @samsun-care sharing spam links and now this @babygirl1111. Please everyone report her, as she is doing wrong.
Solution
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Others
Samsung moderators and admins are both blind and deaf at the same time.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

View solution in context