Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A message from our CEO and President, Mr. Sung Yoon

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 03:52 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Others

“What we face is a generation-defining moment, a challenge unlike any other. However, our belief in Africa and its people remains steadfast and strong. I know, working together, we can and we will rise to this challenge”

Read all about our partnership with Telkom to assist the South African government with the fight against COVID-19.

More here: https://news.samsung.com/za/telkom-partners-with-samsung-to-connect-covid-19-tracking

#covid19southafrica  #SouthAfrica

8 Comments
Smasila
Beginner Level 2
Others
what if an ordinary person has a suggestion towards dealing with this pandemic. what advice should be given for it to happen.
0 Likes
AliciaK
Active Level 1
Others
Working together will no doubt be the solution to this unprecedented time...tracking and tracing infections is the first step to ensure that we can be informed and begin to fight back. Thank you Samsung! #togetherwecan
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Others
🙌🏽🙏🏽
buwafoster
Beginner Level 2
Others
If we live boldly and confidently, and trust God in this pandemic together in prayer. If we are, He will get us back on track to deal with it. God is the chain breaker and the way maker. He is the way and the truth and the life. It is His voice that penetrates the darkness. The God we serve is the master of wind and waves, and He will master our situation.
givenchy1323
Beginner Level 2
Others
dats correct covid 19 wash your hands
0 Likes
Paulo2020
Beginner Level 2
Others
😀😀😀😀😀
0 Likes
wilvis
Beginner Level 2
Others
please help me with a part for my note 10 lite.not sure when lockdown ends can't use my phone.
0 Likes
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Others
Samsung has NEVER honored the offer of free buds on my S10+.. it's been a year. You cannot talk to senior level to get intelligent assistance and action. I have been wronged because Vodacom and Samsung didn't issue paperwork on time. For me, purchasing the S10+ was very much related to the buds being included. I also never received my free phone cover. I've written more than 16 emails and had over 30 phonecalls. A pure waste of time and effort. I HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER BY SAMSUNG.
PLEASE anyone else.. add to this chain.
can anyone help me?
are there any suggestions?
I needed the buds for work purposes. It was part of my deal and my contract was completed within the limited period for promotional deal when S10 was launched.
I have 19 Samsung products in my home. I think I deserve my full deal as promised.
jezlav5@gmail.com
0 Likes