Original topic:

A dream come true: Samsung Members Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 11-29-2019 11:26 AM)
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Hi everyone from my members family. I am really really proud to announce here that I am a Samsung members Brand Ambassador. Love for the brand started way back in College days in 2008 when I had taken Samsung Guru. Then I koved to Samsung Chat. Great products those were. In 2010 I bought my 1st Galaxy Device. Samsung Galaxy S. From then on there was no looking back. My love for Samsung grew manifold.

Subsequently I took S3, S4, S5, S6 Edge, S7 edge, S8, S9 Plus and here I am posting this with Note 9. Not only that I have influenced many of my friends colleagues for Galaxy phones that have made their lives awesome. To add to that the brand has such an impact in my life that My TV, My Microwave, My washing Machine, My JBL Home theater, My Tab everything is from samsung. With years passing by I have fallen in more love with the brand.

It gives me immense pleasure that the brand has recognised the same love and have given me the golden opportunity to serve them as Brand Ambassadors. This means a lot. Let's make this community more and more famous. Reach out to us for any queries concerns regarding different products. Share your experience and excitement about them. This is gonna be really awesome.
14 Comments
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Others
hey you were already a brand ambassador.. right? does this post means that you are slected again for this position?
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Others
Yes. second year as Brand Ambassador 😍😍
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Others
congratulations bro
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Others
thanks
0 Likes
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Others
congratulations
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Others
thanks
0 Likes
inder1991
Active Level 2
Others
how to be a brand ambessador of samsung, please revert.
0 Likes
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Others
For the program applications were taken. You would be contacted if you have been shortlisted. Sort listed candidates name is in the notices.
0 Likes
khan69
Active Level 8
Others
hello bro,,, even I had applied for the brand ambassador program but I dint get any reply from them.
It's my request, bro if you can talk with your team or concerned dept and give me an opportunity to work as a Samsung brand ambassador? Please do reply bro ..
or else you can explain the process of it if it's possible on my number,,, pls do reply bro
0 Likes