Original topic:

A 2 year old phone A50 is updated to but not A71 in india. A real bad thing.

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 10:21 AM)
Phantom1099
Active Level 5
Options
Others
If samsung is going to update only old mobiles  first whats the point to buy a new samsung phone very much disheartened #dissappointed #A71
23 Comments
a345gPappy
Active Level 3
Others
wait is the word which keeps us excited....so just keep waiting...
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Others
that is their last update this is your first update so yeah 🥲
Phantom1099
Active Level 5
Others
that's not the point the point is why a71 update is delayed only in india other nations are getting it whats wrong with samsung that why on earth they are not giving update in india A51 is updated A31s is updated and now A50 whats wrong with A71
Techilicious
Active Level 9
Others
I am not a person who has received the update, I am owning m31s that is also new device all other nations received but not in India ,the only thing we can do is hope hope hope🥲🤣
Samarth2084
Active Level 4
Others
Thats true bro
Others
bhai kahan smjhte hain log ye baat 🙄🙄
Others
Samsung is giving such value to Midrange and Flagship and has finished the value of High Midrange We are regretting by purchasing A71 30k
Phantom1099
Active Level 5
Others
Absolutely every other phone has received the update but not A71 why is that...some people in comments are crying about A50 has its last update but my point is 2 year old phone is getting the update but a high priced a71 is still on Android 10 and our update will come with feb patch level and the people crying in comments are have march update samsung has some serious issues they need to fix
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Others
you are write
0 Likes