Original topic:

4 Reasons to Give Mobile Gaming a Chance

(Topic created on: 04-27-2020 03:26 AM)
SLMembersAdmin
Community Manager
Options
Others

1.PNG

We get it—mobile gaming hasn't always been known for its immersive graphics or breathtaking processors. But with newly released Samsung devices and more Android game options every day, it might be time to reconsider.

1. Mobile hardware is better than ever 

2.PNG

Those classic arcade games might have been a blast to play on an old brick phone, but today’s devices can handle far more complex gameplay. They've improved exponentially—some are even specifically designed with gamers in mind. When frame rate starts to suffer, for example, phones like the Galaxy Note10 can monitor heat and adjust the performance of the game, reducing lag and low FPS rates.

2. Mobile accessories are filling in the blanks

3.PNG

Mobile gaming’s sound quality is catching up to that of PC and console. And built-in Dolby surround sound speakers on phones like the Galaxy Note10, plus compatible accessories, are closing this gap. Noise-cancelling mobile gaming headphones can bring an even more immersive sound to your mobile gaming experience so you can lose yourself in your gameplay. For some games, you can also use mobile adapters if you enjoy the hands-on control of PC gaming.

3.  Mobile can be great for grinding

4.PNG

Many AAA games are available on all platforms: PC, console and mobile. While the mobile gaming screen experience is bigger and better than ever, some players may prefer the larger screens home console experiences provide.

Still, much of the grinding work that console games on Android require can be accomplished on mobile—and you can adjust to mobile gaming by learning the right tricks .

4.  Social play is changing the mobile game

5.PNG

Though gaming has long been considered a solo activity, there is now a major community-building element – especially with all of the new ways to livestream the action and engage with your crew right from your phone. Streamer-friendly features like picture-in-picture reactions, audio commentary and the ability to annotate scenes with the S Pen on the Galaxy Note10 make it easier to connect with your buddies on a game you can enjoy together—even when you can't be with them physically.

7 Comments
Upekasewmina
Active Level 2
Others
hello sir.pls help me
0 Likes
SLMembersAdmin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello Upeka, how can I help you?

0 Likes
Upekasewmina
Active Level 2
Others
sir my phone is speed batary low
0 Likes
SmithDon
Beginner Level 3
Others
join samsung glaxy fb club
0 Likes
Upekasewmina
Active Level 2
Others
plss you'r contact number give me
0 Likes
Upekasewmina
Active Level 2
Others
mge samsung 4n eke ikamntma batry bhinwa.pluwnm mt oyge contact number ekak denwda
0 Likes
psna
Active Level 1
Others
hloo
0 Likes