Original topic:

3.0 Upgrade

(Topic created on: 12-05-2020 01:39 PM)
MRiz
Active Level 3
Options
Others
🤨 Unfortunately Still we are waiting compering to Apple IOS there step ahead this new IOS is amazing but samsung we are poor waiting ....
0 Likes
8 Comments
zikozuuz
Active Level 9
Others
regions policies differ from each other plus each region has its own frameware thats why we always see this delay in updates.it will come eventually
0 Likes
MRiz
Active Level 3
Others
yeah but what big difference with regions to take long time like this
zikozuuz
Active Level 9
Others
as i see it the frameware copy because some regions allow certain features while others dont maybe thats one of the reasons
0 Likes
MRiz
Active Level 3
Others
Will see brother lets wait 👍👍
0 Likes
Others
Hi,
Samsung uses a custom skin on top of android and have additional features when compared to stock android devices. Once Google releases a new update, Samsung has to optimize the OS to work with this custom skin and extra features.
For eg. Split screen was introduced by Google with android Pie update(if am not wrong) but the same feature was available on Samsung devices from S3 onwards. Samsung devices can handle up to 5 apps in the same screen through popup window while no other android device can.
So while preparing a new update it should be optimized to work with all these additional features.

Also, Samsung makes sure to implement the regulations of local governing bodies and these optimizations may delay the updates a bit.
0 Likes
MRiz
Active Level 3
Others
your right i accept and why Samsung should not try to have a own Operating system.
I think they can try like huawei did.
its give us more impression and to strong the security system also
0 Likes
Others
Actually Samsung tried their own operating system long back. It was called BADA and they have released many devices named WAVE. All the WAVE series were running on Samsung's OS. I have used some of those and feature wise it was as good as android. But it lacked developer support, and resulted in less available apps. You can check YouTube to see reviews of those phones. I am pretty sure that those were ahead of time with metal body, AMOLED display and amazing camera.
0 Likes
MRiz
Active Level 3
Others
Oh I see Great 👍 hope in future will have some better and thank you for information Mr.Mittu
0 Likes