dk98
Active Level 4
Others
🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Others
What is the problem in this if they have rolled out earlier than probable date.

If samsung does not provide update than also their and is issue and if they provide it in advance than also their is issue.
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Others
bro Samsung is not even providing software update to A50 even after multiple issue having been raised such as battery drain , front camera etc. Samsung neither provides monthly security update nor upgrade to android 10( scheduled in April) which can resolve the bug. On the other hand it is providing android 10 to newer model earlier than scheduled time. Being older user won't you feel like being cheated???

BTW are you samsung support team member??
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Others
Buddy I too own A50 and i am also eagerly waitint to get the latest update but samsung is trying their level best and the February update was also banned for some reasons which are not disclosed yet so have patience and when there is right time than they will definitely roll out the update.
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Others
How do you know samsung is trying their level best??? You must remember that A50 has not received any software update after Dec security patch?? ( Jan was security update and not any software update)

do you still believe they are working hard? For that matter everyone work hard and for that hard work every one is paid.
If they really work hard then there will be hardly any pertinent bug!!!
What do mean by February update was banned?? Truth is that samsung team is concentrating more on tea break than working on the issue.
0 Likes
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Others
I agree with you 100%
but you cant expect from a smartphone company to roll out software update.

i would just request you to please have patience and wait till the month samsung has disclosed to roll out the software update that is april

i can very much assure that samsung can provide Android 10 update before april but they wont be delaying after april
so just wait for another 1 or 2 month.
0 Likes
Deepak29
Active Level 6
Others
hahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha
0 Likes
Others
jaise update push hoga waise date change ho jaegi iska mtlb hai april tk aaega
0 Likes
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Others
Jo bhi ha agar april to phele aa raha ha to jiske pas A50s ha unke liye acha hi to aur agar update nahi karna ha to

its their choice and samsung is not forcing anyone to update it
0 Likes