Original topic:

superfast charging failed

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 11:48 PM)
Rohanrash
Active Level 3
Options
My Galaxy
Whenever I connect charger supplied by Samsung in the box of Samsung S10 Lite, device fails to charge by way of super fast charging. Tried possible troubleshooting but device simply rejects to super fast charging. Anybody facing similar super fast charging issues?
0 Likes
9 Comments
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
My Galaxy
just to confirm does it takes more time to charge the phone?
0 Likes
Rohanrash
Active Level 3
My Galaxy
Yes way too long and today even the inbox headphones are not detected when connected. Charger too needs multiple tries to detect.
0 Likes
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
My Galaxy
I think there is physical problem with the usb of the phone you need to vist service centre of the Samsung
0 Likes
vigneshwar1
Beginner Level 3
My Galaxy
yup me too facing the same problem.but in my case the charging brick is faulty nothing wrong with the phone
0 Likes
Rohanrash
Active Level 3
My Galaxy
Exactly i feel the same that the charging port on device might have gone kaput
0 Likes
deepak0099
Active Level 6
My Galaxy
Yes facing same issue...battery PERCENTAGE get stuck at a particular percentage
0 Likes
Rohanrash
Active Level 3
My Galaxy
Observed the same today for 30 mins battery percentage was stuck at 86% charging and when disconnected and reconnected the charger device took another 30 mins to fully charge.
0 Likes
deepak0099
Active Level 6
My Galaxy
yup same in my case...sometimes charge completion time is not visible...and when this is the case it will take more time to charge
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
My Galaxy

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to enable the fast charging mode of the device

Settings> Device care> Battery> Three Dots> Settings> Fast Cable Charging

Note: We recommend to use Samsung fast Charger in order to charge fast charging

If the issue still persists, kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application (attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes