Original topic:

The "My Galaxy" app fails to send OTP [SOLVED!]

(Topic created on: 09-16-2019 12:27 PM)
MadLord
Active Level 2
Options
My Galaxy
Bought the elite Galaxy note 10 plus!! 

However, I'm unable to register on the app (My Galaxy) to avail the offers (presently it's running campaign of Active Watch and Buds at INR 4,999 for purchasing the Note 10 plus and after registering on the app). The app fails to send OTP.

I've took up with support team at "my.galaxy@samsung.com" and "Support.india@samsung.com".

But there has been NO RESOLUTION, despite the fact that I had shared all details as desired by the team (like invoice copy, IMEI, details and screenshot of the error).

Must admit... "pathetic service and support".

Visited the service center and they said that it's a main server issue that fails to send OTP. 

It's worth to mention that I've re-set/formated my device, re installed the app and I'm not registered on the national DND (Do Not Disturb) service, also, I am able to receive OTP from other authentication apps and banks/cards. 

Anyone facing the same issue?

Update 20.09.2019:
Solution found!!
Although it's an alternative, but worked by installing and redeeming the offer through "Samsung Shop" app. 
21 Comments
fbumar
Active Level 1
My Galaxy

Same issue I am facing since I bought Note 10 Plus (23-Aug-2019). Have made verbal and written complaints to India Customer Care Team. They are still trying to find out the cause of this issue. Its really pathetic dealing with Samsung Customer Care in India. They are so casual.

0 Likes
MadLord
Active Level 2
My Galaxy
I can feel!
MadLord
Active Level 2
My Galaxy
Update:
Redeemed the offer through "Samsung Shop" app. Y'all can give it a try.
0 Likes
mnviswanath
Beginner Level 4
My Galaxy
I am using m31, yes I am also facing the same issue unable get the otp
MadLord
Active Level 2
My Galaxy
use Samsung shop app
0 Likes
Muen
Beginner Level 4
My Galaxy

Me too.

0 Likes
abhi007khetri
Beginner Level 2
My Galaxy
hi i am using Samsung m51 , after updating my phone I am not getting OTP in my mobile .please help
0 Likes
MadLord
Active Level 2
My Galaxy
that should be a telecom issue. the government is trying to implement 2 phased otp system and its affecting otp messages.

is your otp related to only Samsung app or other services as well?
0 Likes
abhi007khetri
Beginner Level 2
My Galaxy
not about Samsung app . I am in India and want otp for my banking app .
0 Likes