Original topic:

Introducing the new "My Galaxy" Forum

(Topic created on: 08-29-2019 01:09 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
My Galaxy

Hey Members,

The Samsung world of user-application has been designed to offer a wide range of entertainment, infotainment, multi-utility, and other fun apps, exclusively for its users.  And we believe that when you can get everything under one roof then why to waste time surfing on different platforms. Therefore, at Samsung, we design apps that have multi-utility and serve various purposes at one time.

And one such multi-purpose application is - My Galaxy app, which now comes pre-installed with all new Samsung smartphones. In case you guys didn’t get the app pre-installed with your device, you can download it here - My Galaxy App. The app provides you access to a whole new world of Free Entertainment & Services. You get exclusive access to Shows & Movies in multiple Indian languages, Korean Dramas & K Pop, Music, News, Games & Contests and a whole lot more. From arcade to logic, adventure to strategy, you can choose from an extensive range of gaming categories on the app. You can also enjoy Live TV Channels in 6 different languages with its Live TV feature. You can also learn to cook through its cooking tutorials, watch short films, watch travel vlogs and get to experience the world right from your phone.

But wait, there’s a lot more to serve on your plate, you get to book guaranteed cheapest flights, get your work done with the help of its My Assistant feature, get amazing offers on upgrading your smartphone and exclusive discounts on Samsung products, and do a lot more with your My Galaxy app because entertainment and services have no limits there.

With a new forum launch, the My Galaxy App is coming on the Members community to make members’ experience better with the latest information on features, web-series - Indian, Korean and more, trendy music from Gaana, recent news, updates, and more. The new forum is going to be a super-fun loaded, single hub of all these features mentioned above plus you’ll also get to absorb some expert advice on My Galaxy features from its hard-core users.

With My Galaxy App a whole new fun is about to begin!

So get ready! Explore from its wide range of drama, fun and more! And don’t forget to tell us what are you planning to do next with your My Galaxy app in the comment section below.

Have a nice day.
Love Samsung

18 Comments
manish4
Active Level 4
My Galaxy

Okk

0 Likes
babi07
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
nice information brother
0 Likes
iVirus
Active Level 7
My Galaxy

great... :smiling-face:

0 Likes
JaiPatel
Active Level 7
My Galaxy

This is Great News ✌🏻

0 Likes
JaiPatel
Active Level 7
My Galaxy

I will be watching Bollywood Movies on my Galaxy app

0 Likes
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
My Galaxy
Due for a long time!!
0 Likes
My Galaxy
one of the best app for entertainment.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
My Galaxy
My Galaxy App!! I use it daily, especially for playing cricket quizzes and playing games and I truly enjoy it a lot. Will surely be waiting for it to appear in this Members app too.
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
My Galaxy
have you ever heard that galaxy phone will overheat bcoz of bsnl sim card? courtesy Samsung service center spectrum marketing nagpur. reason for my galaxy M30s M30s getting overheated suggested using Vodafone SIM card.wonderful
0 Likes