Original topic:

How to speed up your Android smartphone

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 03:14 PM)
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Options
My Galaxy
Hello my Friends,
Read my this Article  ,It may help you...

A slow smartphone can be inconvenient and irritating - whether it is a low-end device that was slow when you first bought it, or an older device that has gradually slowed down. However, there are solutions that can help you improve the performance of your phone or tablet. This is why we have compiled a list of tips and tricks, which should give you the desired results!

1. Identify the problem

The first thing to do is find out what is causing the problem: an app, multiple apps, the system itself? Trepn Profiler by Qualcomm will show you the real-time CPU load for individual cores, an overview of network traffic for both data and Wi-Fi, GPU loads and RAM usage and more.

The first thing to do is identify the problem

Trepn can also produce app-specific or system-wide profiles and contains various methods for displaying accumulated data. You can save your profiled data for offline viewing and analysis and even have performance overlays on running apps.

Once you've figured out your specific issue, you can move on to the solutions below.

Real-time CPU usage for individual cores (left) and app profiling options (right).

2. Free up some space

All of the photos and videos you have taken plus the apps you have installed can take their toll on your phone. It needs breathing room to run smoothly, and if it's low on storage, it can start to slow down. Thankfully, many Android devices provide options to do so without the need of installing 3rd party apps.

Head to Settings, then Storage . From there you will be able to see how much space is being used and by what files or apps.

As you can see from the above screenshots, your device should offer a lot of storage management options. We used an HTC in this example, but the same applies to most Android devices. After tapping Free up space you will be able to delete downloaded files you no longer need or uninstall infrequently used apps. On Samsung, for example, you will simply get an option called Clean now, which will clear unnecessary files and app cache.

If your device doesn't clear app cache through its storage management options, you can also do so manually. Many applications that are image-heavy, such as social media networks, your browser, etc. tend to accumulate cache in the hundreds of megabytes or even gigabytes in some cases.

Clearing app cache from image and video heavy apps is always a good way to make space .

Many of the apps you have installed use data caches in an attempt to speed up operations. This is effective up to a point, but if you are running short of space, it can actually be counter-productive.

(Ask any question in comment)

Finally, you can free up space by getting rid of preinstalled bloatware. In some cases you will be able to uninstall manufacturer apps completely, in others you can only disable them. Here is a detailed guide on which applications you can get rid of and how.

Your #GaganBro

Type time 1+hour ( लाइक तो बनता हे😒)

4 Comments
AnkitaSen
Active Level 1
My Galaxy
Really good info.. but need more for manage my note 10 space and speed Help Gagan bro.
chimichanga
Active Level 8
My Galaxy
😅
GaganBro
Active Level 10
My Galaxy
i have not experience of note 10 ..my sis .. but you can use Samsung optimizer or system manager. you can also use Avast or clean master and uninstall after use ..okay
AnkitaSen
Active Level 1
My Galaxy
i understand. i really don't know about this feature i will try these app.. thanks really for your solution 😉😉