Original topic:

Fraud on the name of Samsung careplus

(Topic created on: 01-20-2021 07:53 PM)
ashsujapur
Beginner Level 2
Options
My Galaxy
Samsung has done a fraud to me. I insured my galaxy note 10 plus by subscribing samsung care plus comprehensive plan. Obviously they checked my device before subscription to ensure if my device was already broken or not.
After check up test they passed my device and charged me for the subscription. And after i accidentally broke my device i raised a claim and they denied with the statement that my device was already broken at the time of subscription. And if so how could they pass my device. I insist the members of the community not to subscribe their fraud-ing schemes.
7 Comments
Mohitkota
Active Level 6
My Galaxy
just tweet in Twitter about your issue and tag the samsung
accept as solution
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
Please write an email to servicehead.in@samsung.com stating your issue and if you are not satisfied, hit me up here.
Anonymous
Not applicable
My Galaxy
😥 they checked physically?
0 Likes
Maddy210
Active Level 7
My Galaxy
better call consumer forum and register ur complain, you will definitely get solution 😉
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
My Galaxy

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ashsujapur
Beginner Level 2
My Galaxy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sir, 

I am Ashok Kumar from distt. M/Garh, Haryana. I want to say that I have taken a subscription of Samsung CarePlus plan which covers my device’s full damage protection. Now I got my device broken by falling accidently but the CarePlus team is denying the claim by giving a false statement that my device was already broken at the time of subscription. The fact is my device was not broken at the time and even if it was why they passed it for insurance. I have gotten the confirmation mail of my plan activation and I raised the claim under the terms and conditions of the plan. I have already mailed to every reasonable person working for Samsung India. Now I request you to pass my claim and get me my device repaired. I am already so mentally harassed till now that unwillingly I have to file a case in consumer forum for the fraud Samsung has done to me and I'll also file a case for the mental harassment caused by Samsung India

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
My Galaxy

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes