Original topic:

Automatic close my galaxy

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 08:11 AM)
Logon
Active Level 5
Options
My Galaxy
When i trying to open my galaxy >gaana and show below msg and closed application what is problem with it??

4 Comments
JithinAjith
Active Level 10
My Galaxy
App crashing issue. Update the app
0 Likes
unni74
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
👌
0 Likes
My Galaxy
If you have any subscription,it will be applied(no matter,if you are using it via my galaxy app)
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
My Galaxy

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.

Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

I understand your situation but it is a 3rd party application that is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware-related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact the respective application software support. You can reach the app developer through the email channel for which please log in to the play store > select the more option> select installed app> click on read more. We sincerely regret the inconvenience. If you have any queries regarding apps developed by Samsung, I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes