Original topic:

About lost Phone

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 01:18 PM)
Joy22
Beginner Level 2
Options
My Galaxy

Hello Samsung community..

I am Joy a Samsung customer..recently one my friend lost his phone after that he locked the sim but he is having some upi security codes saved on that phone which has lost.so I want to know how Stop the functioning of that lost phone.

Is there any Good solutions..!!

Set-Samsung galaxy A50.

Please let me know what possibly he can do!

Thanks & Regards.

Joy Ns

5 Comments
imjanta
Active Level 3
My Galaxy
go to the setting >search find my device u can see there some features that helps u
0 Likes
My Galaxy
you can remotely erase the phone using google. Please log into samsung account from desktop there you get erase data option.
0 Likes
sonia2
Active Level 4
My Galaxy

go to the setting >search find my device u can see there some features that helps u

0 Likes
Geeta1
Active Level 3
My Galaxy

you can remotely erase the phone using google. Please log into samsung account from desktop there you get erase data option.

0 Likes
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
My Galaxy
If you've a Samsung account and your mentioned device has been registered there then go to the Samsung "Find my mobile" website and sign in first then you can perform there to your device Ring, Lock, Track location, Erase data, Backup, Retrieve calls/messages, Unlock, Extend battery life, Set guardians etc. try to find your device by them. Hope it's helpful for you.
The website link and screenshots below...
https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

If you didn't have Samsung account then try on Google's "Find my device"