Original topic:

A30,A50 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 11:29 AM)
Yashk1234
Active Level 4
Options
My Galaxy
When Samsung is going to give December security patch update to galaxy A30 and galaxy A50?
6 Comments
Anoopgowda007
Active Level 6
My Galaxy
No update for A30..
0 Likes
GBairagi
Active Level 5
My Galaxy
what are you saying dear ??

did u not get update yesterday
0 Likes
Being_human
Active Level 7
My Galaxy
update for a50 already recieved yesterday.
pls check in sertings
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy
India
vødka
Active Level 7
My Galaxy
We're delighted to see your excitement for the latest operating system. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology in its devices along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only, so we’re unable to determine the exact time that would take for your device to receive the same update. We will notify you of the updates in this regard via FOTA. Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
We appreciate your loyalty, thank you for sharing your concerns with the Community!
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
follow us for more info.Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community! Thank you so much for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
My Galaxy
Update will come in que need to wait.
0 Likes