Original topic:

i m using Samsung A10s

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 09:00 AM)
chiragk
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
I having prbm as i can't connect my phone to my smart tv....i tv its shown no media found....plz help me
0 Likes
6 Comments
Sudeen
Active Level 4
Mumbai
Hello Chiragk!
There are two way :
1. Turn ON your smart TV, and then in your device there's a feature called 'Smart View' Turn that ON, you'll find it in Notification center(pull down the notification center and search for it.) Once you find it you can easily get connected to your samrt TV.

2. Open Settings >> Developer Mode >> Scroll down Enable "Wireless certification".
To turn on developer mode : Go to Settings >> About phone >> Software info >> click 7-8 times repeatedly on 'Device Build No'.
I hope this may help you.
If it worked let me know.
chiragk
Active Level 1
Mumbai
bro Samsung a10s dont have smart view option...
0 Likes
Sudeen
Active Level 4
Mumbai
NO smart view option? Quite strange... have you checked your phone properly? you might have not enabled it
0 Likes
Sudeen
Active Level 4
Mumbai
Nevertheless, there's one more option I can share.
Download "Google Home" app from playstore
As you have Smart TV so it must have got Wifi & Hotspot connectivity.
Now, in your A10s turn on Mobile hotspot >> Connect your Smart TV with your device hotspot >> Open Google Home app.
This app will allow your device to screen mirror to your Smart TV.
I hope this method may work.
let me know.

0 Likes
Sudeen
Active Level 4
Mumbai
If it worked out for you. Ensure that you tap on the 3 dots right corner of the comment and click "Solution accepted".
It will be very kind of you & helpful to me.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be informed that smart view feature is not available on your Samsung device.
However, Samsung is rolling out updates time to time for the devices and it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the device with the same update.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support