Original topic:

Truecaller Call Recording

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 08:39 AM)
Mohit_Radheshwar
Active Level 3
Options
Mumbai
Any one using truecaller on your Fold 3, if yes did you try the call recording feature of it. For me the call recording feature is not working properly as it just records my voice and not of the person I am talking to,  it leaves a blank pause in the recording. 
8 Comments
Mumbai
Yes.. truecaller new call recorder pop up feature is available to all users..
If you can't use properly then reinstall true caller application... 👍
0 Likes
Mumbai
Tried reinstalling, still the same
Mumbai
Then Problem have in your device... report that issue to Samsung support team.. through "get help > ask questions/ error report" in SM ... 👍
0 Likes
Mumbai
Doubt that, if I use the stock phone app it works fine the built in samsung one. The problem lies in truecallers recording. Are you using the same and finding no issues? BTW which device are you using and which android version
0 Likes
Mumbai
Yes I didn't find any issue... mine is A51, android11.. 👍
0 Likes
Mumbai
Finally got a reply from Truecaller teamSmartSelect_20211206-225056_Email_165859_1638811257.jpg
Mumbai
Greetings 👏
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Mumbai

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

I understand your situation but it is a 3rd party application that is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware-related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact the respective application software support. You can reach the app developer through the email channel for which please log in to the play store > select the more option> select installed app> click on read more. We sincerely regret the inconvenience. If you have any queries regarding apps developed by Samsung, I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes