Original topic:

Samsung Note 9 Discoloration Yellowish Greenish issue

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 07:54 PM)
DeeMickey
Beginner Level 2
Options
Mumbai
I get up one day and see that my phone display is completely gone bad. Discolorations horizontal lines and it doesn't go back. Now I tried troubleshooting and nothing is working. Safe mode or Factory reset. The problem still persists, the customer service is asking me to change my display which is for INR17000(including GST) What should I do? Any suggestions?
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mumbai
see maximum note 9 suffering same issues and all service center replace their device display that's i known....even after software update from service center this issue not resolved
0 Likes
DeeMickey
Beginner Level 2
Mumbai
but mine is not under warranty, then What should I do?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
Rrplacing the display is the only option now. But the price of the display is around 14 thousand, how are you getting it at half the price? Did you go to an authorised service center?
0 Likes
DeeMickey
Beginner Level 2
Mumbai
17000 I meant not 7000
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes