Such12
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
Samsung M31 doesnt have Fast charging. Why does it claim to have Fast charging?
I bought this new phone yesterday.  
Kept charging at 2.30pm battery was 3%.
Battery was 25% at 3.15pm.
Net was off, Display brightness was zero. Phone was kept aside with no work done during charging.

11 Comments
veer
Options
Mumbai
Brother you right m31 have 6000 mah battery 15 watt charger may around 2 hours to taken for full charge
Such12
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
Yes correct. But then it's not fast charging ..why do they claim Fast charging if it takes 2+ hours to fully charge
0 Likes
Ehsank
Options
Mumbai
first note down full charge timing
if it take around 2hrs :35minutes
then ok otherwise problem
Such12
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
Yes it took approx 2 hours 30 mins to fully charge. But, why does it show Fast charging then ??
Ehsank
Options
Mumbai
fast chsrging but limited to 15W bro that's why
6k battery with 15W charger take this much time
Ehsank
Options
Mumbai
so if you @such12 if my comments are useful and informative then You can ACCEPT AS SOLUTION BY CLICKING ON 3DOT AT MY COMMENT
Options
Mumbai
when u charge ur device with the Samsung adopter it show fast charging??
m31 charging is slow 30 minutes of charging gives you about 21%. After an hour about 40% charge And full charge takes two and a half hours.
Such12
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
whatever written by you is correct. It's a brand new phone. Display shows Fast charging ?
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 1
Options
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Charge the device
Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes