Original topic:

Relationship

(Topic created on: 11-15-2019 06:03 AM)
hegdesir
Active Level 3
Options
Mumbai
Everyone Worth Reading This: A Wise Parable About Problems In ancient China, a girl who got married lived in her husband’s house and served him and his mother. It so happened that one girl, after the wedding, was not able to endure the constant reproaches of her mother in law. She decided to get rid of her. The girl went to a herbalist who was a friend of her father. She told him: “I can no longer live with my mother-in-law.” She drives me crazy. could you help me? I will pay well. - What can I do for you? - Asked the herbalist. “I want you to sell poison to me.” I will poison my mother-in-law and get rid of all troubles - she answered. After much deliberation, the herbalist said: - Fine, I will help you. But you have to understand two things. Firstly, you cannot poison a mother-in-law right away, because people will guess what happened. I will give you herbs that will gradually kill her, and no one will ever think that she was poisoned. Secondly, in order to completely avoid any suspicions, you must tame your anger, learn to respect it, love, listen and be patient. Then no one will suspect you when she dies. The girl agreed to everything, took the herbs and began to add them to her mother-in-law's food. In addition, she learned to control herself, listen to her mother-in-law and respect her. When she saw how the daughter-in-law attitude towards her had changed, she wholeheartedly fell in love with the girl. She told everyone that her daughter-in-law is the best, one that you can only dream of. Six months later, the relationship between them became close, as between a blood mother and her daughter. And then one day the girl came to the herbalist and prayed: “For God's sake, please save my mother-in-law from the poison I gave her.” I do not want to kill her. She has become the most beautiful mother-in-law, and I love her. The herbalist smiled and answered: - Do not worry, I did not give you any poison. What I gave you is just spices. The poison was only in your head, and you yourself got rid of it.
0 Comments