Original topic:

Note 10 Lite: Battery Life

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 10:47 AM)
Divu96
Beginner Level 4
Options
Mumbai
Its been over a week since I bought the Google Note 10 Lite. Everything  is great with just one issue the battery life. 

I charge up my phone at 10 am at full 100% and by 8:30 pm its completely drained. I have hardly used it for messaging and watching videos. 

Please help. 
8 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
do these settings and observe for next 2-3 days

1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option

4. developer option >background limit>no background processes.

5. Long press on each app specially 3rd party and rarely used app>app info>

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

6. Device care>battery >select "optimised and adaptive power saving.

Steps to enable developer option
settings >about phone>software information >then u find build number >tap 7 times>then back to settings
and at end of settings one new option called developer option
click on it and find that option

then go to settings >apps>search Google >notifications >and disable all unnecessary notification as Google has huge notifications settings which consuming lots of battery you can see in the image
Sj176
Active Level 3
Mumbai
Its really hard we paid 40 k for this mobile for what??? to change all the settings and use. Its a premium phone. not Hapoy with the product
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
you paid 40k
so you didn't apply tempered glass
and good cover?
just like to save mobile physically
we also need to do some settings to save internally.
and even you paid 40 lakh in my opinion you should do something for extra care even more than midrange phones.
0 Likes
Sj176
Active Level 3
Mumbai
i am being genuine customer and giving my feedback and hoping samsung will improve the quality. I dont know what ur doing😟😟😟

Your an expert dont mislead them. When we pay money we should get the value product. I am sure samsung doesnot advertise buy & use tempered glass to protect ur mobile.They will tell we have used gorilla glass 6 the best protection for you thats called advertisement
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
brother you are not only genuine customer, we are too.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
and if you want to give feedback then use get help section and send feedback
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Mumbai
and if these settings are useful for you then please accept as solution by clicking on 3dot at my comment
Samsung_Support5
Options
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes