rohan30
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
My note 10 plus moisture has been detected, its been over 15 hours ,can qny1 help plz 
10 Comments
Mohammed321
Expert Level 3
Options
Mumbai
Try these steps in the speakers for some time dry it is hair dryer.
Put it in rice for atleast one week.
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution.
0 Likes
rohan30
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
How is it possible, how will I charge my phone ,I can't stay without mobile for a week
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Mumbai
Rice can scratch phone and damage charging port & speaker.
0 Likes
Mohammed321
Expert Level 3
Options
Mumbai
Not that easily if it goes inside it can co e out easily with even a pin
Mohammed321
Expert Level 3
Options
Mumbai
Try the hair dryer trick and dnt turn your phone before doing the hair dryer thing
0 Likes
rohan30
Active Level 1
Options
Mumbai
Will try this
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Mumbai
First thing, take a napkin to dry your phone. Or just use hair dryer, but be careful from overheating your phone.
If these 2 tips above didn't worked, go to service center, they will open the back glass and they will dry your phone.

If my comment is helpful, please accept it as solution to help others and follow me for more useful tips! 😊 👍🏻
0 Likes
Galaxy-A30s
Expert Level 5
Options
Mumbai
Man! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
0 Likes
RajasekarJKM
Active Level 3
Options
Mumbai
Charger Port failure...... Change the dock, it will cost around 1600 -2000
0 Likes