Original topic:

FAN MEETUP - MUMBAI

(Topic created on: 07-29-2019 03:49 AM)
JaiPatel
Active Level 7
Options
Mumbai

Hello Mumbaikars!! 

It Finally happened Samsung Mumbai Members Fan Meetup. As a Samsung  Brand Ambassador of Mumbai it was my pleasure to take the lead and successful complete the task ✌🏻

Literally Mumbai was on RED ALERT, because of that some of the members could not make it to the Fan Meetup.PicsArt_07-29-03.29.48.jpg

BUT 7 Brave Mumbaikar's made it 🤘🏻Samsung Mumbai MembersSamsung Mumbai Members

As you can see in this pictures we had a blast 🤘🏻

We visited the Samsung Smart Cafe Store 

HIGH STREET PHOENIX (Lower Parel) Discussed about newly launched Galaxy A80 and we agreed the design of A80 is amazing but having no head phone jack is a dummer and gamers find it difficult to play games on full display screen. So we came to conclusion that Samsung Galaxy S9 Design and built quality is the best. WE Don't want Full Screen Display WE WANT HEADPHONE JACK it doesn't matter the position of the headphone jack but it should be somewhere in the phone. We also discussed about the pricing as now Samsung Phone's are Made in India 🇮🇳 Samsung should price Flagship Phone's reasonable that will attract more user's. And this will definitely help Samsung beat their competitors in the market. One UI is Awesome we all love it kudos to developers. We also discussed Samsung have the so many R&D also have the infrastructure and latest technology but haven't seen any break through yet that will break the market or revolution the Smartphone industry, I personally think Galaxy Fold might be the one that set the bar up. 

I carried out 2 contest for the  samsung mumbai members  PHOTO CONTEST, in this contest members have to click pictures with the Samsung Members Mumbai Meetup Banner the members with most likes on Instagram wins 🏆PHOTO CONTEST WINNERPHOTO CONTEST WINNER

2nd Contest was of TRIVIA were I prepared question related to Samsung. TRIVIA CONTEST WINNERTRIVIA CONTEST WINNER

Then we ate lots of PIZZAS 🍕🍕

Would you like to be part of Fan Meetup like this?? If YES!! then Comment Down below 

7 Comments
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Mumbai
It was Great❤️
JaiPatel
Active Level 7
Mumbai

We had a great time 🤘🏻

@YatinAngara wrote:
It was Great❤️

0 Likes
NishitMehta
Active Level 7
Mumbai
We Enjoyed The Day And Had Lots of fun with New Samsung Members Friends All Are Good In Nature And I Am Very happy To Be The Part of This Event We Inspire Samsung And Jai To Make Much More Event In Future
JaiPatel
Active Level 7
Mumbai

Yes we had lots of fun 🤘🏻

0 Likes
aadi35
Active Level 8
Mumbai
I regret missing the moments....Hope another meetup happens soon..
anupampal
Active Level 1
Mumbai

Sorry for not able to came in Mumbai meetup. But next time will come definitely. 

0 Likes
naveennigam
Active Level 6
Mumbai

nice post