Original topic:

Call recording features not working on recently bought Samsung M31

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 01:18 AM)
Samsung_s6JdW7P
Beginner Level 4
Options
Mumbai
Hi... I have recently bought Samsung M31 mobile phone and I am facing some serious issue in this phone such as it does record call even after enabling the option and voice of the caller sounds very low which can not be heard properly without using earphones.
6 Comments
Mumbai
if you are using wifi calling then it won't work or if you are using true caller as default dialer then move back to default samsung dialer and try again
0 Likes
Samsung_s6JdW7P
Beginner Level 4
Mumbai
I m not using WiFi calling and I never put true caller as my default app for dialing and msg.... earlier when I were using oldest version of Redmi phone such problem never occurred but your recently launched M31 there is basic problem with respect to call recording and phone call volume
0 Likes
Mumbai
Your M31(strange)..bro, am not samsung employee..

Anyways...
perform normal phone reset settings once
settings>general management>select reset>click on reset settings
or
check call recorder settings..if you opted to record selected numbers then.tap 3 dots while receiving a call
roast perform reset apps preferences
0 Likes
Mumbai
Hello,

For resolution you need to check your call settings by tapping 3 dots above dialer.

For further info, you can ask help in Members application by tapping on + sign and technician will help you soon.

Thanks
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mumbai
Recently bought m31, so as a redmi user it will take time for you to adopt oneui & Samsung.
As said by others once check if call recording set to all or specific numbers.
To check earpiece volume issues Samsung members has interactive checks in help menu. If you feel low volume in here then simply go to service centre.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > Ask Question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes