Original topic:

A glimpse of the A80 #ExclusivePreview

(Topic created on: 07-28-2019 11:41 PM)
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Options
Mumbai

Hey Members,

Hope you guys had a great time attending the Galaxy A80 Exclusive Preview held at High Street Phoenix.

AND for those who could not make upto the event, it was just an "event " in the timeline (quite literally : P) as there are many more to come.

So, if you think you missed a great deal by not making to the event, I would say:

YEP!! YOU MISSED A LOT OF THINGS!

Just kidding but yeah we had a lot of fun activities and lots of merchandise were given away and the most important thing, being a galaxy user we had the privilege of a hands on preview to the world's first rotating camera and believe me it IS one of the greatest innovation in the smartphone industry in the recent years by none other than SAMSUNG itself.

IF YOU THINK THE WORD'S WERE NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE THE EVENTS EXCITEMENT, BELOW ARE THE WORD'S THAT PROVE THE IDIOM "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS"

Unveiling the A80Unveiling the A80
Here comes the A80
A closer previrewA closer previrew
A closer look
Call Out for the MembersCall Out for the Members
#SamsungMembers
DSC00339.JPG
THE FUTURE GENERATION - the kid as well as the tab
DSC00341.JPG
"Dekho bhai, itna paisa mein itna hi milenga"
IMG_7876.jpg

Somebody spotting me in the picture!!

So here you see a very short glimpse of all the fun we had, and cheers for all the people who mad it here despite the heavy Mumbai Rains!!

Bonus:

Here is a link to the fun moments we shared:

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Pune/Fun-Moments-from-the-Galaxy-A80-Exclusive-Preview/td-p/1954...

1 Comment
naveennigam
Active Level 6
Mumbai

great !!!

0 Likes