Original topic:

internet problem

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 09:31 PM)
Vicks86
Active Level 1
Options
Kolkata
Hi there, can any one help me. In my handset the internet is not working properly the way it should do. Samsung a5 2016.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Andaman
Beginner Level 2
Kolkata
the best thing is used to check whether your SIM is four G or three g and then if it is four G three G you have checked it then then restart your mobile otherwise go to setting in which we will get network option in search for a network and connected or else using might be in roaming so that connection on
0 Likes
Vicks86
Active Level 1
Kolkata
everything is already done. the sim works perfect on other phones. both of sims are not working properly (internet).
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your Concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:-

1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.

Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).

2) Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.

3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.

4) Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.

If still issue persists then we would suggest you to once contact with your service provider.
0 Likes
vikramvhauhan
Active Level 5
Kolkata
Wow.Super!!!!
0 Likes
Vicks86
Active Level 1
Kolkata
thank you for your cooperation
0 Likes
haridasyadav