Original topic:

galaxy f62 / f62

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 03:29 PM)
anilporel
Active Level 1
Options
Kolkata
Isn't galaxy f62 should probably provide two days of battery backup after only normal usage...but it's almost 1week and my device is just providing 1day of battery backup......is there any issue....if then let me know please.....
8 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
battery backup doesn't count on days its about screen on time as per uses, downloaded apps and few settings
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
for e.g. if i played games ir watching online videos for 5 hrs, and you didn't play any games or watching tell me both have same battery backup? obviously no that is my point
anilporel
Active Level 1
Kolkata
i kinda thought about it lately...... sorry for my misunderstanding.........and thank you very much for your concern..
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
don't say sorry dear 👍👍😊
emperor_rg
Active Level 4
Kolkata
no you got your f62 perfect it's just the apps and usage depends so chill and may be you can make it batter by
opening device care and battery then other settings and their you can find adaptive battery by this your device will learn usage and get you better battery backup
anilporel
Active Level 1
Kolkata
thank you very much....and also sorry for my misunderstanding...i am extremely sorry.....i figured it out lately....
0 Likes
Kolkata
Custom core Exynos were never power efficient.
You need to do some research before buying any mobile.
You will get good SOT but in longer usage you will see battery drain.
0 Likes
Kolkata

No koi issue nahi hay hum sub jisne jisne samsung f62 liya hay who chuthiya bane hay.

0 Likes