Original topic:

My experience at Samsung Service Center on Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata.

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 10:25 AM)
Jyotirmoy94
Active Level 2
Options
Kolkata
This is about a recent service experience I had at a service center in Kolkata. Hope this helps in overall improvement and betterment of the Samsung brand. 

Quite disappointed with the service experience here. I live in Bangalore and am currently in Kolkata for a few months. The right bud on my Galaxy Buds+ had stopped working so had come here to get it repaired/replaced under warranty. I had purchased it on Samsung Shop (online), so had the soft copy of the bill ready. 

After checking everything, first they told me to give the box. I said I don't live here so don't have it. Plus, when I'm giving you the product and bill, why do you need the box? Then they told me to give the original physical bill, and again I told them that I don't live here, and I'm giving you the soft copy, so you can get it printed. Then, they were "unsure" if they could get it serviced without the box and physical bill and told me to wait for the manager. I had to wait for over an hour for the manager to come. In the end, the conclusion was the same - yes it is possible without the box and original bill. So, I just wasted an hour for an obvious answer. People came and left after me and I was sitiing there with no purpose. 

On the plus side, I got a call in the evening itself, saying that my product is ready, so that was a positive. 

But my experience doesn't end there. After I went the next day and collected my Buds+, I came home and started checking it. Only when I started fiddling with the product did I realise that they have given a small ear tip to my right earbud. I have fairly large ears so I need large size ear tips. Those who use wireless earbuds can attest to the fact that the correct ear tip size is very important to ensure a good fit, so that the Buds don't fall off. So annoying! After getting the product I couldn't use it.. 

I wasn't willing to go back there just for an ear tip, as there isn't any parking facility for 4 wheelers, and the safest option is to park in the nearby South City Mall, which I wasn't ready to do, as I've already done that twice. So I ordered a set of ear tips on Flipkart just to avoid all this again. So essentially, my service wasn't entirely free. 

In conclusion, while Samsung makes quality products, this isn't always reflected in their service. I've also got my phone serviced a few years ago at Samsung Opera House in Bangalore, and that was probably the best service experience I've had so far - very professional and knowledgeable. But I didn't get the same experience here, which is upsetting. Hope Samsung gets these issues resolved. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Kolkata
sorry Sir for such an experience....we are taking your views as a feedback and will improve as per the necessary terms and conditions ..thank you good night 😊😊
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Kolkata

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes