Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Call from Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 02:28 PM)
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Options
Kolkata
Today I got a call from Samsung that I show them interest on Facebook to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. But I didn't comment anything by that! They asked me if you're interested on buying or testing the new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra so I said no. I don't have that much money and I am a student first of all.
If Samsung hearing this please I didn't requested a Samsung phones because I am a Student of Class 11 and I am full day studying on my books and sometime I participate if any events ongoing on 
Samsung Members.
Also I participated, the last activity on my facebook account on Galaxy M51 and I commented some answers for the question that requires to participate. Here's my participation screenshots on their facebook page:

If u guys tell me if it's a fraud call or something?
Also should I add his number or is it safe to add number here of which he called me?

Stay Safe everyone and Samsung Workers Also 😉🧼👏

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Kolkata
I think that Samsung andall won't call to anyone like this. I think this is something like spam from the Facebook. don't add that number,just block that (my recommendation)👍🏻

View solution in context

Solution
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Kolkata
if you think this is correct solution you can accept my solution and can start following me 👍🏻

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
just report as spam and block

View solution in context

Solution
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Kolkata
don't fear for any calls. banks and any respected institution/company will not ask any information from the user at ANY case. so if some one ask shout at them and suddenly leave the call. and inform the number to the respected company/institution with what they asked to you.
don't leave any information any where in the internet because, the world is like that and we need to safe and precautious 👍🏻

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Kolkata
I think that Samsung andall won't call to anyone like this. I think this is something like spam from the Facebook. don't add that number,just block that (my recommendation)👍🏻
Solution
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Kolkata
if you think this is correct solution you can accept my solution and can start following me 👍🏻
HECKER_Sr
Expert Level 3
Kolkata
thank you bro but i was just asking if I should add his number here so that you guys can recognise or what! Also I get nervous on talking someone and that also happened with me at a time my debit card got hacked and lastly I have to close my account 😭
also that my student have 1000rs and all got carried out by that hacker and I can't do anything because i get nervous on phone calls, just why did I give him the information? only my mind ask this question always
0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
just report as spam and block
Solution
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Kolkata
don't fear for any calls. banks and any respected institution/company will not ask any information from the user at ANY case. so if some one ask shout at them and suddenly leave the call. and inform the number to the respected company/institution with what they asked to you.
don't leave any information any where in the internet because, the world is like that and we need to safe and precautious 👍🏻