8 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
if totally not worked visit service centre
pankajPCS
Active Level 1
Kolkata
visited twice and restore to Android 9, but Android 10 again downloaded as it is OTT update due to WiFi enabled at my place, this time only install is pending. One nearby technician told me that J6 may not supporting the latest android 10. I am surprised why Samsung launched it on OTT and still kept it, they should bring some security patch or remove it all forJ6.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
ur technician has lack of knowledge
my j6 worked fine
and downgrade is not the solution at all
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
by the u can stop by disable "auto download over wifi" on software update section
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Kolkata
once reset/format your device
hilalak
Beginner Level 2
Kolkata
The only way is to replace original display. worked.
0 Likes
pankajPCS
Active Level 1
Kolkata
Thanks hilalak, It can be the reason because when first its happened I didn't realize that it's due to software upgrade , so I changed the display locally because screen was not working but when it's happened 2nd time immediately after software upgrade I realized its happening because of software and I unnecessarily changed the display. I send the phone to service center, they restored the previous version and its start working but they didn't told that I should change original display to get current software upgrade
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Kolkata

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes