Original topic:

A50

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 10:04 AM)
RebaDas
Active Level 3
Options
Kolkata
After the Android 10 software update on the A50 phone, this device also has a battery charging very slowly and the very first battery is draining, and the phone is getting hot very quickly. So I am requesting Samsung company to fix this problem quickly. Please, I am requesting those who use my A50 phone to have this problem because the phone is not being used properly for this problem, so give a software update A50. In the device so that the battery charging is first and the battery draining problem is solved so that the battery lasts much longer. Please solve this problem of my request A50 device.
13 Comments
S1jain
Active Level 5
Kolkata
i am also facing same problem, my phone restart several times, and samsung should provide downgrade version if can not provide bug fix of this problem
RebaDas
Active Level 3
Kolkata
I also want my friend to fix this problem Samsung first because A50 divice I also uesd I also have problem
0 Likes
bakumar
Active Level 4
Kolkata
I'm also facing severe battery drain and slow charging problems after updating to Android 10 and UI 2.0. I also updated the June 2020 security patch but still the problems are not solved.
0 Likes
RebaDas
Active Level 3
Kolkata
My problem is that there is no solution to this problem?😨
0 Likes
Kolkata
RIP Samsung
0 Likes
RebaDas
Active Level 3
Kolkata