Original topic:

story of an obsessed samsung freaking addict.

(Topic created on: 07-21-2019 07:03 AM)
pradeepsharmaji
Active Level 4
Options
Jaipur

Whiere should I begin with , it was when a very small keypad phone with moonlight was launched by samsung that I began my journey with and after that I went through galaxy star, galaxy J5  , galaxy A5 2016, galaxy E7, galaxy A7 2017, galaxy A5 2018 , galaxy c9 pro, galaxy note 8 and now freakingly beautiful samsung galaxy S10. Besides ,I have made all my friends and family members to use only samsung devices .
Believe me guys , it's been an amazing and addictive journey full of cherishable moments. I think , samsung has mastered the art of designing android devices . The unmatched sleek design with amoled panels , beautiful and smooth user interface with one ui, excellent and the best smartphone cameras , their post purchase services  and their strict and improved security policies unlike other cheap brands having a back door for data leaks make samsung the no.1 brand even in this era of  cut throat competition when there is a flood of cheaper smatphones brands in the market. In my opinion , no other brand can even come near samsung  so buy only a samsung phone for premium, rich and and highly satisfying experience. This is my true experience and I am not expecting any prize or reward for sharing this but if someone gets inspired to buy a samsung phone after reading this, my job is done .
Thanks 
Regards 

0 Likes
2 Comments
haridasyadav
Active Level 6
Jaipur

nice post

0 Likes
kalpananag
Active Level 6
Jaipur

thanks this is very nice post and thanks again for sharing information like this

0 Likes