(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 04:36 PM)
jaintushar
Active Level 1
Options
Jaipur
Please release a new update with adding these features 

1. App Lock
2. Internet Speed on Notification bar
3. Hide photos and videos directly instead of entire album and add lock feature while unhideing or accessing them
4. Photos Rotate feature without going in edit option 

Please add these basic features

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jaipur
bro ...you have to use galaxy s secure only for app lock and speed meter lite to measure internet speed only ...Samsung never gonna give those as built in in any devices....for hide photo or video secure folder by Samsung is there in specific device ...it's not possible to give in your device as it need hardwarely knox security services support..so you have to install vault like apk ......4th one Samsung already gave portrait and auto rotation mode

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jaipur
bro ...you have to use galaxy s secure only for app lock and speed meter lite to measure internet speed only ...Samsung never gonna give those as built in in any devices....for hide photo or video secure folder by Samsung is there in specific device ...it's not possible to give in your device as it need hardwarely knox security services support..so you have to install vault like apk ......4th one Samsung already gave portrait and auto rotation mode
0 Likes
jaintushar
Active Level 1
Jaipur
please share link to this app
0 Likes
jaintushar
Active Level 1
Jaipur
thanks bro for the help
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jaipur
bro if you like my comments then please accept my solution by clicking 3 dots in my comments 👍
jaintushar
Active Level 1
Jaipur
okay...but share the link of that APP
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jaipur
🙂
0 Likes