Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

thanks samsung

Posted in: Hyderabad

I must have sent n number of feedback to remove SAMSUNG PAY from auto start and constant pop-up from Home screen. Now i am removing my SAMSUNG Account. I have had enough of this Crap!! Oh by the way Thank you Samsung for goading me to yank off the ac...

Posted by: ABob
Active Level 1

s9 plus PIE Update

Guys finally most awaiting Android pie update ( Samsung ONE UI) is in India. But I am confused as many people saying new update haa many issues like draining battery. And some suggesting wait for next patch updates which will fix these bugs. Suggest ...

Welcome Welcome

A very warm welcome to all hyderabad members.Let's celebrate each event and function together. Very good to see our family becoming big.

Welcome to the fam!

Hey all from Hyderabad, Welcome to the Samsung family. Please share your city thoughts on this forum and spread the essence of your city to other members here from all around India.#SamsungMembers #Hyderabad

Posted by: PranayB
Active Level 4

Welcome hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of southern India's Telangana state. A major center for the technology industry, it's home to many upscale restaurants and shops. Most welcome hyderabad for make samsung communitubigger.