Original topic:

❌❌❌Seviour issue and Problems❌❌❌ I found in Samsung M30s🕵️📲

(Topic created on: 10-10-2019 06:47 PM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Hyderabad
1. There is No Vibration feedback for Navigation key's, finger print scanner unlock,Dail Pad, Finger print swipe for notification ...(😠why Samsung why... Redmi 6a mobile 5k also had this all😠)

2 There is no Inbuilt App lock😡😡 ..I found ..S secure lock from Galaxy store that was worst app lock I saw easily you can uninstall and if you forget lock passcode there is no option to retrieve that ( Same Redmi 6a had wonderful app lock where you can't uninstall it ,if you forget you can login with Mi account)

3. Face unlock **bleep** 👎👎if you close your eyes then it's also able to unlock

4 Bad keyboard from Samsung I switched to Gboard and happy now

5 No  bixby vision in Camara it's it ok I have Google lens

This is all area basic things that's you missed... And those all area ruined the experience and satisfaction the end use 

Hope will listan this and Add in next update 

✌️✌️Peace ✌️✌️

Hit Like i👍👍f you are facing Same problems...Let Samsung know this issues

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hyderabad
both M series Nd A series are Bakwaas..
some of the missing features of A are given in M while Missing features of M are given in A .
what the f..
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Hyderabad
Hahaha so you mean Samsung playing tricks... and pushing the customer to buy expensive Samsung mobile 🤣
0 Likes
Hyderabad
what do u expect from budget end phone...
If u want features go for flagship phones.

Samsung is definitely more secure than Mi and other China brands (according to 2015 report)

yea Samsung phone are costly but they are secure as iPhone (also J, M, A series)

Have u ever tried to uninstall app lock?? I did it and the app were still protected without application.

Samsung always provides Bixby for its flagship phone from start. So don't expect that M series should have Bixby.

This are not issues or Problem it is ur experience.
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Hyderabad
Forget about Mi company Bro I said that because previously I used that mobile....atleast vibration is basic and about...**"App Lock** bi tested it's Easley uninstalled and there is no backup option if you forget password....my point is that Small company like Mi able to provide this option on there budget mobiles Why Samsung not ??? and don't talk about budget Bro... I am not saying new technologies like In- display fingerprints, 2k displays or Flagship camera I just talking about basics vibration and App lock so that you can't depend on 3rd party apps
Hyderabad
I totally agree bro, I hope Samsung will improve its services in future.
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Hyderabad
great... hope so ... thanks for comment
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hyderabad
bro still using s secure?
0 Likes