Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health

(Topic created on: 06-29-2022 07:00 PM)
venkinaag
Active Level 1
Options
Hyderabad
I am using z fold 3 and i dont find help on checking the heart rate, blood pressure, stress in samsung health. I am used to sam health in s9 but i cant see how to measure. Can anyone suggest upon this... thanks in advance.
5 Comments
KCG
Active Level 5
Hyderabad
Bro if u have any samsung band or watch then u should connect it with the app and measure
U can't measure with ur phone in ur phone u can only measure foot steps
Hyderabad
There is no way,you can measure these parameters with your device, to measure these, device should have heart rate monitor sensor and your device lacks it..S10 series was the last one to have it..

You have to buy samsung watch for this(if samsung is your priority)
venkinaag
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
Thank you for the update, i should have checked if that feature was available before purchasing. Jumped from s9 to z fold 3. My bad..
Solution
Hyderabad
That's the way business works Bro.. yeah if that was your priority, you should have checked it first.. 🙂

benmorgan5
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad

For the health insurance of your body, you can do this so that you never have to use some tools to try. For example, you can order a special product with the question Who has the top THCV gummies for weight loss? and your body will start to feel better after using it. I hope this information will help you in the near future.

0 Likes