Original topic:

Samsung Phones (Galaxy Note 9) Display Discoloration & Overheat Problem

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 01:32 PM)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Hyderabad
Hi Guys,

If anyone from Hyderabad facing display issues due to recent updates or your display got a problem suddenly in recent times please comment here.

We have created a group for this and wanted to fight united to solve the issue. 

If you are in warranty period or not, its not a matter so please ping here once if you facing display problems.
26 Comments
MerciBless
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad

I am also experiencing this issue. Just suddenly happened. Been trying to find a solution. I haven't met with success.

0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Hyderabad
Go to my profile and and join the Telegram group through the link from my post.
0 Likes
Samsung_rI9qkWl
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad
I am from Tamilnadu facing the same greenish display problem
0 Likes
karidc
Active Level 2
Hyderabad
just wanted to post an update about this happening.
every update throws the display settings with one update solving the problem and one screwing it up.
@Samsung, please do a better quality check for the same before releasing any software. The problem has returned and now I have to wait for another update hopefully waiting for the issue to be fixed? we don't buy the note for such lack of commitment of the software quality.

very disappointed, Samsung.
0 Likes
karidc
Active Level 2
Hyderabad
just wanted to post an update about this happening.
every update throws the display settings with one update solving the problem and one screwing it up.
@Samsung, please do a better quality check for the same before releasing any software. The problem has returned and now I have to wait for another update hopefully waiting for the issue to be fixed? we don't buy the note for such lack of commitment of the software quality.

very disappointed, Samsung.
0 Likes
anwesha17
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad

i am facing same issue. How to resolve

0 Likes
Stircrazy
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad

Hey, I am from Nigeria, I am also facing the same problem. And it's quite irritating. 

0 Likes