Original topic:

Internal storage

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 11:49 AM)
kirankuramar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Hyderabad
My Intrrnal storage is getting full without my usage. It showing in others memory.
Can any one suggest me how to resolve the problem. I am using samsung galaxy M10s.
 Already I had reset my mobile, once again facing same issue. 

6 Comments
ØMSūbhâsh
Active Level 9
Hyderabad
you don't update Any Applications
0 Likes
Ibad
Active Level 8
Hyderabad
1 -- move all the WhatsApp data to sd card

2 -- open my files < open whatsapp Folder < open Database Folder < Delete All database files (delete all the selected item shown in above Screenshot)

3 -- if you dont see .files go to my files < settings < enable show hidden files. (shown in 2nd screenshot)

4 -- move all your shooted photos and videos in sd card

5 -- go to settings < device care < optimise your device (shown in 3rd screenshot)

6 -- in device care open storage and click on click now (shown in 4th screenshot)
0 Likes
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Hyderabad
hey..
Open the Settings app, tap Apps, Applications, or Applications Manager option. ... Tap an ap p to see how much storage it is taking, both for the app and its data (the Storage section) and for its cache (the Cache section). Tap Clear Cache to remove its cache and free up that space
0 Likes
GaganBro
Active Level 10
Hyderabad
The factory reset is REALLY helpful to you .. #inexperience .👍
0 Likes
pranavchawla
Active Level 5
Hyderabad
i think your device having malware that's why your storage is getting full i think u should try antivirus like quick heal aur if your ph is in warranty than visit to service center
0 Likes
Hyderabad

Hi there,

In order to examine the issue occurring in your device, kindly send device log file within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details using Samsung Member Application i.e. Samsung Member Application > click on + icon > send feedback > error report > collect log files > attach.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes