Original topic:

Ghost touch on s20fe

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 06:52 AM)
sunny2847
Beginner Level 2
Options
Hyderabad
Bought this phone 3 days back and paying the price for being a loyal samsung fan..try to cover the hardware issue by pushing software updates...I am a gamer and it's a nightmare to play games with ghost touch issues..the service center guys tests through native app and says it's fine I have demoed directly through 3rd party app which tests multi touch...here is the link to us forums https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S20/S20-FE-Touchscreen-Issues/td-p/1501226/page/6 ..and here is the link to my channel where I demoed it..
https://youtu.be/p6bADNzpJVA

..kindly go through and help me out ..regarding refund..all the s20 fe 5g units have this issue...zero customer satisfaction and service center people are dumb to understand this and they try to keep manipulating..wish I can get some help here
4 Comments
Maddy210
Active Level 7
Hyderabad
0 Likes
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Hyderabad
Show the third party app review to the service center guys and force them to change the touch pad because there is problem with touch pad in ur mobile ( yes I know service center guys are dumbass)
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Hyderabad

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sabahvs
Active Level 1
Hyderabad
This phone is an utter waste, I curse the day I decided to buy this s*it.Never over the past one year this has made me happy, initially it was overheating, now ghost touches and utter lagging.
0 Likes