Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Please advise best call record app for note8
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
Dear Samsung kindly do check why sometimes the video is on play but can't hear the speaking * mostly fb videos*. using galaxy's buds...
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, please call us on our toll free number 800-7267864, and our customer service team will help you out with your concerns.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
when is coming ui 2.0 to my galaxy a50?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, we do not have any official information about when the new update will come, but once it is ready you will get a notificaiton on your device!

Thank You.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Hello.. When we (Middle East Region) going to get update for One UI 2.0 for S10 plus and also we are not able to download Galaxy labs on Galaxy store????
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Adbah, our team is working on it and once the new update is ready, you will get a notification on your device. As of now, we do not have any official information on the exact date of delivery!

Thank you. :)

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I already found my mobile by using find my mobile , now everytime popup location tracking turn on.....how to stop #help
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, please try to turn off the location from the top menu list. If that does not work then please contact us on our toll free number 800-7267864, and our customer service team will guide you.