Original topic:

Game optimizing service

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 04:15 PM)
hamza3790
Active Level 6
Options
Gaming Hub
Dear samsung, seriously you need to let us disable or uninstall this game optimisation service of yours, high performance games like pubg, cod and asphalt9 do not run smoothly as they should, the frame drops, over heating, frame freezing and unbearable lags are common, if i am not mistaken none of these games run on 60fps either, i can tell this because i play on the huawei app gallery version of the game on my s21 ultra and the games run flawlessly, we can't disable this service because there is no option to do that, i have tried every setting in the game booster or game booster plus but nothing helps, you need to focus heavily on this because even with a phone so powerful if i can't play the games i like then why would i waste my time and money on buying your high end smartphones instead one should go for your mid range phones maybe.
Please either let us uninstall this service or fix it or give the full controls in the hands of your users so we can help ourselves. Thank you!
18 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
It's going to be 2022 and atleast now samsung should focus on optimizing their devices for gaming tooo ..
Because the performance of a phone is judged mainly by its gaming performance where now all the samsung phones are quite weak with competition even after having good and capable chipsets too..
hamza3790
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
Yes bro their phones having the worst gaming experience, all because of just one stupid service focused on preserving battery and overheating and not performance
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Yeah right bro
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
Somehow agree cause everyone isn't gaming in their device.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Yeah righr
but that doesn't mean to make the gaming experience bad considering all are not playing ..
The no of people play games is not less now ..
If they optimise it properly then normal user and the people who play games both will be happy with the device ..
I
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
Yeah I agree totally
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Gaming Hub

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same and your feedback is also noted.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
gauravda
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub

Seriously, COD and BGMI does not work flawlessly on Samsung galaxy tab s7+ as well. The resolution seems to be lower then 720p. All the testures seems pixelated. 

Before bgmi 1.7, it used to be just update in config file of the game and it worked on a higher resolution. But now on 1.7, this is not working. 

At the end this GOS is messing up the game running. This service does not take into account how capable the processor is to run the game, but it scales down the resolution drastically till the game is unplayable.

fed up.

hamza3790
Active Level 6
Gaming Hub
Because their game optimizing service **bleep**
0 Likes