Original topic:

game launcher new feature needed

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 07:23 PM)
AhmedHTT
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
We need the option to mute the game in the shortcuts menu. Everytime I need to get out of the game to go to the launcher to mute the game. Alot of games have the concept of farming and I dont want to hear the game while doing it, instead I want to hear music or a podcast. I was surprised that this feature is not added until now. Every update I open the launcher and search for that option and dont found it
3 Comments
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Gaming Hub
Hi there. You can keep your games permanently muted by clicking on the audio icon as shown in the attached image. Before you open your game (or after) you can open samsung music or Spotify to listen to your songs. Use the drop down menu to change what you are listening to.

Screenshot_20210217-225243_Game Launcher_5671.jpg

0 Likes
AhmedHTT
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I know that. but I need to get out of the game to turn it off. and I don't want it to be muted permanently. so I want a shortcut for the mute button
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
The most easy solution is to install sound assistant app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.soundassistant

Once installed turn on volume panel theme.

While playing game or any media, just press the volume button and a volume slider will popup.

Once the popup is visible, tap on the arrow in the bottom to expand the panel. You can control volume of each individual app from here. Also you can switch the audio between phone and connected audio devices. For eg, you can play the game audio through phone and music through Bluetooth headset at the same time.

Hope this can help.

Audio_0_38641.jpg

Audio_1.jpg

Audio_2_38640.jpg