Original topic:

Why samsung is best

(Topic created on: 04-27-2020 08:44 AM)
Toviralideas123
Beginner Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub

To me it's a big yes. I've used the previous model of Samsung and it really met my expectations. Don't be too judgemental on this. I know what are you thinking? You would say why? There are many smartphones maker which is far better than Samsung. Yeah i agree with you but, the best way to describe it is if you've an old Samsung phones in the past or you've liked the awesome design, the build quality, the hardware, the superb cameras, the software then yes it is the complete package for you. But if you don't like what they do with the skins or slow Android updates aren't your thing, or if you just don't like Samsung then this answer is not Going to change your mind.

As you may know S6 and S6 edge was the phone which brought a whole new design for them then followed by S7 and S7 edge and then S8 and S8+ which had the best display on any samrtphones so far hands down. And this year they probably bring the evolutionary not the revolutionary change to their previous flagships with a whole new “Camera Reimagined” smartphones S9 and S9+.

So its totally depends on you what are your personal preferences. So there are so many good things about the Samsung and so many few bad things about Samsung. But as always go through all your doubts before actually buying one

Clear your all problems here: Toviral ideas 

5 Comments
Gaming Hub
i still like Samsung 👍👍
Gaming Hub
a good post bro
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
No one can beat Samsung displays. Other brands which you think is better do provide Samsung displays in their devices. Also Samsung pay in Samsung devices is exceptional. No one can provide this. Also updates will come accordingly. Why do you want faster updates.
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Gaming Hub
"Faster update" not only ensures better Android features but also ensure security.

Despite having Knox, base level Android security is required. Various vulnerabilities are patches every month and only Samsung flagships enjoy them. 90% of Samsung phones are out of date and have vulnerabilities.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
You will get it right atleast little bit late that's enough. In Samsung flagships you are gonna get it soon
0 Likes